VK Law provides the following Notary Public and Commissioning Services:’
- Notarization of Documents,
- Commissioning of Affidavits, and Commissioner of Oath Services for Statutory Declaration, and
- Witnessing of signatures on selected documents.
3 Easy Steps Process
1-After you book the appointment, we send you an email confirmation with a link. Simply Click on the link in your confirmation email to join the video call
2-Present your ID to a live notary who will confirm your identity
3-Click on the link sent to your phoneor email to e-sign your document. Our notary will countersign it and apply a notary stamp.
We then email your legally notarized document to you. Print it.It is ready for use.
Convenience :7 days/week. Instant appointments available.
Great Prices :Our virtual notary prices cannot be beat!
Our technology includes original, one-time-use signatures, data encryption & a detailed audit history for security, compliance, and non-repudiation.
Notary/ Commissioner of Oath Stamp
Virtual Notary / Commissioner of Oath Stamp
Every 5th Notary/ Commissioner of Oath
Examples of documents that can be notarized or commissioned online include:
- Any document that requires Commissioner of Oaths
- Any type of Affidavit (Affidavit as to Identity, Affidavit of income, Affidavit of Service, OSAP Affidavit, Affidavits for any court in Canada, Affidavit waiving vaccinations based on religious grounds, etc.)
- Any type of Statutory Declaration (Statutory Declaration of Marital/ Common-Law Status, Statutory Declaration of Identity, Progress Payment Declarations, OSAP Declaration, Custodianship Declaration, CCDC 9A – Statutory Declaration of Progress Payment Distribution by Contractor, etc.).
- Independent Legal Advice Certificates
- Letter of Consent to Travel (also known as a Travel Consent Letter for children)
- Legal name change application
- Insurance claims and Automobile Proof of Loss Insurance Form
- Sworn Statement for a Family Gift of a Used Vehicle in the Province of Ontario
- Used Vehicle Transfer Form
- Declaration affirming parentage
- Application to amend birth registration
- Delayed birth registration forms
- Lost passport forms
- Pension attestations confirming recipient is alive
- Residency documents
- Federal government permanent residency card applications
- Some Real Estate Documents (please contact us for details)
- Documents that cannot be notarized or commissioned online
- Certified true copies of original documents
- Powers of attorney
Click here to book an appointment to sign these documents.